Sunday 21 December 2008

Gagal Ngobrol Bareng Riri Reza 5

Can't do further dramatization on what happened that moment, but in brief I would tell you I didn't make it to Pantau. I drove back home in grief, then had an idea to send some text messages to Mbak Fiqoh asking her help to get Riri's signature for my daughter Syarrifa whose 8th birthday would be in two days (December 16).

To my excitement, Mbak Fiqoh was sooo helpful. She was really symphatetic even when I asked her to get another Riri's signature. This time was for my Aya, Syarrifa's sister.

Riri's autograph would be the best ever birthday present to Syarrifa who had long finished reading Laskar Palngi (Andrea Horata), then watched the movie, and finished reading Di Balik Layar Laskar Pelangi.

Thanks to Riri and especially to Mbak Fiqoh for all the happiness Syarrifa would undoubtedly enjoy once she receives her birthday present. (Sampai sekarang masih disimpan Mbak Fiqoh di Pantau, aku blom sempat ambil he he he)

No comments: